Geometric

Friday, May 31, 2013


(cowl neck top from Forever 21, pants from H&M, heels from Zara)

I bought these pants a while ago (I think last fall?), and I've only worn them once. I wrote in one of my other posts about how I'm becoming more comfortable with wearing bolder prints, and this is probably the boldest print I own. Although, at the time of buying, I was still not all too comfortable with wearing bold prints like this, I fell in love with this print at first sight (and the price was perfectI remember these pants being only $13!). Because I wanted the focus to be on the bold print, I decided to pair the pants with a solid top and my favorite nude sandals from Zara.

I'm so glad it's Friday; I plan on going to the beach tomorrow with my best girlfriends to bask in this glorious summer weather. Have a great weekend! xx

No comments :

Post a Comment