Soft Neutrals

Tuesday, June 4, 2013


(thrifted cardigan from Crossroads, sheer top and bangle from Forever 21, skort from SheInside, heels from Zara)

Ahh, the ubiquitous wrap skort (looks like a skirt from the front, but shorts from the back) that every blogger seems to own. To be honest, I wasn't really into this skort when I first saw it popping up on the blogosphere. I'm not used to dramatic, geometric cuts; I'm used to soft, flowy hemlines, like that of chiffon skirts. However, as I saw this skort styled in numerous ways by different bloggers, it started to grow on me. I also own the black version.

I like how, this year, I've been trying to go out of my comfort zone in terms of my style. This is one of my rare outfits in which I wear mostly light/neutral colors. Hopefully, working on my blog this summer and beyond will allow me to further explore different styles.

Have a lovely week!

No comments :

Post a Comment