Summertime Sadness

Wednesday, September 4, 2013


(thrifted floral button-up from Crossroads Trading, cowl neck top and high-low skirt from Forever 21, heels from Zara)

I apologize for the long hiatus! I just moved into my new apartment in Berkeley last week, and it's been quite hectic adjusting to university life again. I'm still in summer mode, and, despite being a junior, I think I'm experiencing a premature form of senioritis.

I've actually had this accordian-pleated high-low skirt for awhile, but I've never really worn it. Despite my expansive closet, I had a really difficult time trying to style this skirt. In frustration, I threw on this cowl neck top and hastily tucked in this unbuttoned floral shirt into the skirt and voilaan outfit.

I'm still working out a schedule for shooting outfits (while balancing this with several other obligations), but I'm planning a lot of new content for the blog. :) Stay tuned!

1 comment :

  1. Stunning look!
    Love how you paired the skirt <3

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete