Night Skies

Sunday, August 25, 2013


(blazer and sequin top from Forever 21, white denim shorts from H&M, thrifted pointed patent pumps from Crossroads Trading)

I added a navy blazer and pointed patent pumps to an otherwise casual outfit to create a more "formal" look. This look was aptly named "Night Skies" because I thought the combination of the blue blazer and sequin top looked sort of like a starry night.

This is my last post from home before I go back to school. It's crazy how quickly August went by! Soon, I'll be back in a lecture hall learning about various statistical distributions, among other things. I am definitely experiencing a mixed bag of feelings regarding the new school year, including excitement and dread. But cheers to novel experiences, a fresh start, and a new adventure.


1 comment :

  1. Just came across your blog and I love your style!
    Great outfit!
    You've got a new follower ;)
    Would love to keep in touch :)

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete