Acid Flowers

Friday, March 8, 2013


(acid-wash denim jacket from Forever 21, white button-up from Ross, floral tank from American Rag Clothing, trousers from H&M, heels from Zara)

Such a long week! So exhausted and so glad it's over. I'm officially done with my first set of midterms (including that horrible probability midterm...shudder) and I'm celebrating by taking a trip away from Berkeley for the weekend. I hope to come back refreshed and ready for next week's challenges.

I tried to do a sort of pseudo-menswear look by wearing a white button-up, a patterned "vest" (really just a sleeveless top), and black trousers. I made the look a little more casual with a denim jacket. I love how the acid-washed denim matches well with the monochrome floral print of the top. 

Have a great weekend!

1 comment :

  1. really like the outfit, especially the heels that provide the feminine twist. hope you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete