California Girl

Monday, April 22, 2013


(striped tee and denim shirt from H&M, skirt from Forever 21, thrifted Sam Edelman sandals)

The weather has been so nice these days. I know I sound like a broken record player when I say this, but I can't believe I have two more weeks of school until dead week and finals week. My first two years in college have gone by so quickly; it's scary to think that I'll be out in the "real world" soon. I made a countdown calendar and posted it on the wall by my desk. Twenty-five more days, it says. Sort of terrifying, but I'm pretty excited for summer because of all the projects I have in mind.

Anyways, I feel like denim and stripes are very representative of the laid-back California girl style. I decided to make the outfit more feminine by wearing a knit skater skirt and nude sandals. Btw, these nude sandals are amazing. I randomly happened upon them when I went to Crossroads about a month ago, and I had to get them because they were in my size. I'm a little (more like really...) obsessed with heels/sandals with ankle straps these days.

Have a lovely week!

No comments :

Post a Comment