Love is Real

Tuesday, April 16, 2013


(thrifted lace cardigan, lace bralette from Foreign Exchange, shorts from L.e.i, heels from Zara)

I wore this outfit last week when the weather was in the 70s. The warm weather has made me very excited for summer. I have only about a month left until school ends! 

The lace cardigan was such a good find. I stumbled upon it when I was at Crossroads. It was originally $8, which is already a steal, but because it was 50% off, I got it for only $4. Oh the pleasures of thrifting. I hope to go back soon to search for some new pieces to add to my closet. Also, the top is actually a lace bralette with a black cami underneath. I was too self-conscious to wear just the bralette (plus, I was heading to the library right after haha) so I wore a cami underneath. These shorts are actually from my childhood. I am very thankful for the fact that I can still fit into my pre-tween and tween clothes. Have a lovely week!

2 comments :

  1. Lovely cardigan. I really love the simple elegance of this look.

    X
    Inbal
    Bullchic

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, I love the cardigan! Maybe I should do some thrifting once in a while... :)
    P.S. You're so pretty!!

    www.heyniki.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete