Why Even Try

Thursday, April 11, 2013


(thrifted navy coat, striped moto jacket from Charlotte Russe, button-up shirt, lace shorts, and booties from Forever 21)

I picked up this coat last week at Goodwill for only $13! It's made of this wonderful waterproof/raincoat-like fabric, which is perfect for Berkeley's rainy days. I've been trying to shop more at thrift stores instead of retail stores because it's way cheaper. More bang for my buck.

It's been a hectic couple of weeks. School is ending in about a month, which means all of my professors crammed problem sets/papers/projects into this month haha. In other news, I can't wait until summer. I made a somewhat big decision this week about my life/summer plans and I'm very excited. :) Vague, I know, but let's just say I have a lot of projects and fun to look forward to.

No comments :

Post a Comment