Androgyny

Thursday, June 20, 2013


(thrifted turtleneck sweater tank from Goodwill, "ex-boyfriend" jeans from A'gaci, heels from Zara, hand-me-down Burberry handbag from my aunt, boyfriend watch from Michael Kors)

This is probably the most androgynous look I've worn here on the blog. I decided to combine some masculine pieces, such as the sweater tank (which was only $5.49 from Goodwill! Gotta love thrifting.) and boyfriend jeans, with more feminine pieces, including the pointed ankle strap heels and classic Burberry handbag. My watch has also always been a more masculine addition to my closet; in terms of watches, I gravitate towards more masculine designs that lack the glitz and glamour of more feminine watches. I'm currently saving up for a leather strap watch to add to my collection (I'm looking at you, Daniel Wellington).

No comments :

Post a Comment