Floral Blush

Sunday, June 23, 2013


(floppy hat from Forever 21, crochet top from Urban Outfitters, Helmut Lang-inspired skirt from Foreign Exchange, leather sandals from Zara)

I'm currently spending the first weekend of summer in sunny LA. What better way to celebrate the beginning of summer than by wearing refreshingly light colors and nude sandals? When I saw this Helmut Lang-inspired wrap skirt a month ago on Foreign Exchange's website, I just knew I had to get it. I had been looking for a more affordable alternative to Helmut Lang's skirt, and this taupe one was perfect. Also, how good are these leather sandals from Zara? Like my relationship with Zara's infamous skort, I fell in love with these minimalistic leather sandals gradually. They were pricey, but the design is so timeless that it is worth it IMO. I also just got them in black, and I can't wait until they arrive so that I can style them. Minimalistic designs like this are always so sexy and refreshingperfect for summer.

bloglovin
 | chictopia | instagram | lookbook | tumblr

No comments :

Post a Comment