The Right Angles

Thursday, June 6, 2013


(acid wash denim jacket and beanie from Forever 21, v-neck tee from Charlotte Russe, skort from SheInside, leopard booties from GoJane)

I went out to have brunch with a few girlfriends today at Los Gatos Cafe. My best friend and I shared a huge plate consisting of eggs benedict with chicken apple sausage and avocado, a side of potatoes, and raspberry coffee cake. It was a delicious, fulfilling meal that (temporarily) satisfied my cravings for breakfast food. 

I went for more of a "grungy" appearance here with the acid wash denim, beanie, and leopard booties. I decided to pretend that I was wearing a dress/romper by pairing a black v-neck with my black skort (still obsessed with this skort...). I think this pair of leopard booties is probably the most "wild" pair of shoes I own. Whenever I go out wearing these booties, I get compliments on them. I've been deviating towards more minimalistic designs lately in terms of footwear, but these leopard booties will always have a special place in my heart.

No comments :

Post a Comment