Summer Love

Monday, August 12, 2013


(thrifted lace cardigan from Crossroads, lace bustier top from Foreign Exchange, skater skirt from Forever 21, thrifted platform sandals from Crossroads)

I wore this when I went out with my best gal pal last week to talk over some food and drinks. A very girly outfit that reminds me of summer romances, warm nights, and good talks with good people. Alas, my summer is drawing to a close, and I will surely miss the leisurely lifestyle that I've been living for the past couple of months (even if I did wake up at 6AM everyday for six weeks for summer classes...). No matter, though. I'm honestly looking forward to taking upper division classes for my major, even if it means I will have to strain my mind to understand concepts of probability and learn how to program in R. The fun part is the challenge.

Also, I can't stop listening to Jimmy Eat World's "The Middle." These are some lyrics that have really resonated with me recently:

"Hey, you know they're all the same.
You know you're doing better on your own, so don't buy in.
Live right now.
Yeah, just be yourself.
It doesn't matter if it's good enough for someone else."

No comments :

Post a Comment