Wildest Moments

Tuesday, August 6, 2013


(cropped jacket from Wet Seal, thrifted cheetah top from Goodwill, draped asymmetrical skirt from Foreign Exchange, leopard lace-up heels from Charlotte Russe) 

Ahh, the infamous Helmut Lang-inspired draped skirt. I wore the taupe version in a previous post, as you may recall. I decided to style the skirt differently this time, making it more edgy and modern with denim and animal print. Also, these lace-up heels add some instant glam to any outfit. This year, I've been a big fan of minimalistic shoes, but these lace-ups were hard to pass up, especially with a discount.

In other news, this is my last week of summer school! I'll have about two weeks of academic-free vacation before going back to school again. At the beginning of summer, I was pretty ambivalent about my feelings about the upcoming junior year. I definitely experienced the sophomore slump last year, so initially, I cringed at the thought of going back and returning to the grind. However, if there's anything I've learned this summer, it's that perspective is everything. Despite the adversity I've faced in the past few months and the difficulties I'm currently facing, I'm much more happy than I've ever been in a long time. Now, I'm really looking forward to next year's opportunities, experiences, and even the challenges, which I know will teach me to be more resilient and positive.

Have a lovely week! xx

bloglovin | chictopia | instagram | lookbook | tumblr

No comments :

Post a Comment