Earthy Hues

Thursday, July 18, 2013


(jacket from Forever 21, hand-me-down twist top, pants from A'gaci, leather sandals from Zara)

Definitely enamored with white pants as of late; I love how effortlessly chic they are. I decided to pair these off-white pants (yes, they're off-white! The photos make them look bright white) with earthly tones, such as the taupe of the faux leather jacket and the moss/celadon-colored top. Btw, can I say how much I love this top? My mom passed this down to me. I love the simple but elegant twist; it adds a little oomph to an otherwise plain top. 

I've been up since 5AM today, so I really can't wait for this school day to be over. My Fridays are free, so I have some weekend plans to relax and get some errands done. :) Have a lovely day! xx

No comments :

Post a Comment