Young Hearts

Monday, July 15, 2013


(thrifted leopard print crop top from Crossroads, wrap skort from SheInside, buckle sandals from Zara)

I'm excited to post these photos because, amazingly enough, this was my first attempt at shooting in RAW. I still shot a lot of these photos in JPEG, but I did get a few good RAW shots! Even though I've had my Canon 1000D since 2010, I'm still learning how to use it to get great shots. Practice makes perfect, right? 

I tried to mix retro with modern in this outfit by pairing the cat eye sunnies and crop top with my fav geometric wrap skort. I seriously don't know if I'll ever get over this skort. Of course, I had to finish off the look with some sleek buckle sandals.

Enjoy the rest of this week! Leaving these quotes that I stumbled upon in my current novel, Maya's Notebook by Isabel Allende, because they inspired some introspection:

"Love makes us good. It doesn't matter who we love, nor does it matter whether our love is reciprocated or not or if the relationship lasts. Just the experience of loving is enough, that's what transforms us."

"I wanted to make a good impression, erase my past and start fresh on a blank page. I wished I could invent a better version of myself, but in the intimacy of shared love, I understand that this was neither possible nor advisable. The person I am is the result of what I've through, including the drastic mistakes."

"Everyone regrets the love letters they've written."

No comments :

Post a Comment