Summer Grunge

Wednesday, July 24, 2013


(beanie, acid wash denim jacket, basketweave bodycon skirt, faux leather wedges from Forever 21, crochet top from Urban Outfitters

This is my first time shooting in the early morning in a while. I miss the soft, cool light of the morning that differs from the golden light of the late afternoon. I have early classes three days a week at 7:30 AM, so I usually opt to take photos in the afternoon instead. However, I took advantage of a rare free morning to take some quick shots.

Speaking of classes and summer, I can't believe my summer is almost over! I'll be going back to Berkeley in about a month, and I'm feeling a sense of both excitement and dread. Excitement for new opportunities and beginnings, and dread for difficult problem sets, late nights, and stress. We'll see how it goes.

This is sort of a laid-back, grungy look. It reminds me of my mood and lifestyle these days, trying to relax more yet working harder than ever before. The week is half over and I'm excited to work on some personal projects after this week's set of midterms are done with. Have a great week everyone! xx

bloglovin
 | chictopia | instagram | lookbook | polyvore | tumblr

No comments :

Post a Comment